Monday 23 April 2012

Chapter 2: Revenue models

SUMMARY OF WHAT WAS DONE
 
•Today, I was study at Lab 4 Micronet studying Revenue Models.

NEW LEARNING
What did I learn that was new to me?

 I learn 6 Revenue Models, such as  
- Web catalogue.
- Digital content.
- Advertising-supported.
- Advertising-subscription mixed.
- Fee-for-transaction.
- Fee-for-service.
How do I think this might be useful (in my work practice, in my studies, in my life)? 

 - I think it will be useful to create my business.

PERSONAL REACTION
How did I feel about what was done?
 - I feel better after finish create my blog and doing my homework.

 What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
 

- Some words of the slide i didn't understand because its so complicated and that words i didn't familiar.

ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?

- I will research my dictionary if didn't understand and asking my lecture to solve that problem.

Do I want to investigate or research further?

- I will use Google,Wikipedia,Ask.com for my reseacrh and ask lecture to get some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.